Parents, players and coaches never like to go through an lengthy process of checking documents to enter a tournament or league. That is why we have created a tournament and league registration that verifies all players and checks teams into the proper divisions BEFORE the day of the event. Follow the instructions below to learn how verified teams can quickly enter the proper divisions of tournaments and leagues and skip the check-in lines on the day of the event.
- Click Here: Search Tourney/League or Dashboard > Search > Tourney/Leagues
- Type Tourney/League Name into the Search Field.
- Click Join Tournament Button
- Choose Your Team
- Click Join Division or Reserve Spot.
- Your team is now checked-in or in process to get verified for this division.
TIPS ON JOINING TOURNEYS/LEAGUES!
- To check-in, your team’s eligibility MUST match the division you are playing in.
- Choose a division in a tourney/league and the rules are applied to your team.
- If your team is eligible for the division the tourney/league will receive your roster.
- If your team is NOT eligible for the division NSID will point out any ineligible players.
- Once ineligible players are removed, NSID will re-verify your team and check it in.