- Youth athletes are limited to inclusion on one (1) roster for reach event.
- Athletes may participate in no more than one (1) age division above their own. Athletes are never allwed to participate in a lower age division.
- Youth teams are limited to a maximum of 12 players per roster.
- USAFB membership is required for coaches and athletes.
- Rosters must be confirmed seven (7) days prior to each tournament.
Age Divisions & Based Eligibility
9U, 11U, 13U, 15U & 17U
- Athletes CANNOT be greater than 2 years younger than the division they are participating within. For example, you must be between the ages of 7 and 9 to participate within the 9U division.