Youth National Championship
Age & Grade Verification
We at the Youth National Championship are very proud to announce a partnership with National Sports ID to help maintain the integrity of our players, teams, and tournaments. National Sports ID is an online service that verifies the age/grade of youth athletes by providing approved Sports ID Cards.
PLEASE take the 10-15 minutes to register yourself for an account, create a team and invite your players to get verified Sports ID Cards. The NSID customer service team is on call to assist you and all your players through the simple process.
The Sports ID card is valid for 365 days from the date it is approved. Once you get your team verified you are then eligible to enter anyYouth National Championship sporting events for the next 365 days.
Please follow the steps below to get started with registering your account, creating your team and inviting your players to get verified. Remember there is LIVE HELP in the right-hand corner of the National Sports ID website to assist you and your players.
1. Sign Up Below AS A PARENT & Create Child Account.
(Please Watch Pop-Up Video in Registration)
2. Upload Player Photo, State Issued ID, Passport & Report Card.
3. Check-Out Using our Secure Payment Form.
1. Sign Up Below AS A COACH & Create Coach Account.
2. Watch Pop-Up Video then Follow Prompts to Create Team.
3. On Team Page Click Invite New Team Members to Send out Invites. (To Add Players Yourself – Manage Team > Add/Verify Players)