If you are a California resident, please read the following Privacy Notice for California Residents (“Policy”).
This Policy describes how information obtained from California consumers, including visitors to National Sports ID (“National Sports ID”, “we”, “us” or “our”) website found at nationalsportsid.com (“Website”), where applicable is collected, used, and disclosed. This Policy also explains how you can make requests to know about your personal information and delete your personal information. Please note that this Policy applies to information collected by us only.
Terms included in this Policy, including but not limited to, Personal Information and Service Provider, carry the same meaning in this Policy as they do in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, California Civil Code sections 1798.100 et seq. (“CCPA”). Additionally, and to protect your privacy, we do not sell, share, or rent your Personal Information in any way, as outlined in Section 7 below. If our business practices should change in the future, we will inform you of this change before selling your Personal Information and provide you with instructions on how you can opt-in.
For ease of reference, you may click on any of the following links to jump to one of the sections addressed below:
California’s Shine the Light Law
California Consumer Privacy Act
- California Residents’ Rights Under the CCPA
- Categories of California Consumers’ Personal Information Collected or Disclosed
- Methods for Submitting CCPA Requests to Us
- Verification Process
- Authorized Agents
- Response Timing and Format
- We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information
- Metrics Regarding CCPA Requests and Responses During the Previous Calendar Year
- Children Under the Age of 16
- Contact Us for More Information