It is very important for tournaments and leagues to have ALL of it’s participants information to complete the team roster. NSID is asking for parents to take more of the responsibility to enter this information for their children directly for each team they play on. This not only assures the information is accurate but also completed. Below you will see how easy it is for parents to enter their child’s team roster data.
- Log into NSID as Parent and Click Search on top menu
- Choose Teams
- Click My Teams (if you are already on a team) or Enter Team Name in Search to find your team if you have not joined it yet.
- Click Visit Team (if you are already on a team) or Join Team if you have not joined the team.
- When you land on the team page the Roster Data Form will appear.
- Complete the form and Click Submit.
NOTE: The form MUST be completed to submit. You can X out of it and come back later as the form will appear every time you visit your team page until you complete it.
NOTE: A Roster Data Form is per team. If your child plays on more than one team then you will have to fill the Roster Data Form out for each team.