We have created a cool way for parents to be able to e-sign waivers that come from teams and or tournaments/leagues. This feature allows you to sign the waivers for the team or event your child is participating in so you do not have to worry about carrying it around. Below you can learn how to e-sign waivers.
- Log into your parent account on NSID.
- A red box will appear with instructions.
- Click the button to Switch to Child Account.
- Acting as you child Click the Waiver link.
- Follow instructions on top of wavier and sign.
NOTE: YOUR CHILD MUST BE JOINED TO HIS OR HER TEAM IN ORDER FOR THE WAIVER POP UP TO APPEAR. How to Find and Join a Team
NOTE: If your also a coach on NSID then make sure you are acting as a parent when you are trying to find the waiver to sign for your child.
NOTE: If your team is in process to get verified for a tournament or league that requires a waiver, or your coach is requesting one, then a red pop up with instruction will appear on all pages of NSID till you sign it.