Communicating with your parents about upcoming events or changes to the schedule is vital to running a successful sports program. NSID understands that and has created an easy way to send out an event reminder via text and or email in just a few clicks. If you read the instructions below you can learn how.
- Log into your Coach Account > Visit your Team Page.
- Click Upcoming Events or Team Calendar to find the event.
- Click Edit on the event.
- Click Email and or Text to turn feature on.
- Choose players parents you want to send to.
- Click Save to send the Instant Reminder.
- You MUST have your calendar set up with events in it to use Instant Reminders. How to set up my calendar
NOTE: Instant Reminders send out a template of the most important information about your event. It will include: date, time, name of event, location and links to answer will be there or cant make it.
NOTE: All player accounts have a parent account attached to it so NSID sends the alert to the attached parent account email and or mobile number.
NOTE: Instant Reminders will send an alert to the event on your calendar that you choose BUT a Global Reminder will still go out IF you have them set.
Email Reminder Example
Text Reminder Example