We understand that players get re-classed more now than ever before so we have to be sure all athletes current grade attending is accurate. We have a way for a PARENT to request a grade change for his/her child and the necessary proof must be provided. To learn how a parent can request a grade change please follow the instructions below.
- Log into your PARENT Account.
- On Dashboard Click My Children.
- Click Sports ID under the child to view the ID.
- On the ID Click Update next to his/her grade.
- Fill out the pop up form and Upload a School Document.
- Click Submit for Review and wait for an email.
NOTE: All players get moved up 1 grade on 9/1 of each new school year. If you requesting a grade change it is always best to wait till after that.
NOTE: The school document must show the athletes name, school name, current grade, and school year to show he/she is attending it.